Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Teardrop Trailer RVs For Sale
The Bushwhacker teardrop trailers by Braxton Creek were designed for the adventure junkies and boondocking enthusiasts! Their light and compact design allows you to efficiently tow them even on your own forged path.
Stay cool on the hot summer days with a 5,000 BTU wall-mounted A/C system that has a simple interface so you can quickly adjust the unit and cool down your trailer, plus you can circulate fresh air in and out with the 12V, 3-speed Vortex roof vent. You can crank up the tunes at the touch of a finger on your phone with the AM/FM Bluetooth compatible stereo with interior speakers. Keep your bellies full while camping with the exterior kitchenette which also comes with a K2 Summit Series cooler for an ice cold drink and fresh perishables!
The Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailers are more than ready for the great outdoors!
Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 10HD highlights: Two Mattresses ... more about Bushwhacker 10HD
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 2 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 120 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Weight 817 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 24 gals Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type K2 Summit Series Cooler Cooktop Burners 2 AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- AM/FM Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- 30qt. K2 Summit Series Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
- 12,000 btu furnace, with wall mounted thermostat
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- Durable Filon Fiberglass Exterior Skin
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Heavy duty roof rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- 2-Burner cook top with cover. Integrated sink with 24 gallon fresh water tank, and Shurflo 12V water pump.
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
We are a group of successful business executives with diverse backgrounds and proven success in the business world with a combined 150 + years of experience. Our desire is to build a company founded on sound business and Christian principals along with customer focused attitudes that are key to success. Our focus will be on Travel Trailers with 12 to 14 proven floor-plans. We anticipate daily production at about 15-20 units per day and may adjust slightly depending on size of units being built.