Gulf Stream RV Conquest Destination Trailer RVs For Sale
Whether relaxing alone or sharing quality travel time with family and friends, the Conquest travel trailers by Gulf Stream RV offer value and luxury. With a 6 gallon quick recovery gas DSI water heater and a 30 AMP power cord, the Conquest is always ready to tackle any adventure thrown its way!
All the Conquest units feature a powder-coated steel l-beam frame with welded outriggers, a one-piece seamless roof with a 12-year warranty, a Uni-Body construction providing rugged durability and long-lasting adventures, plus several interior features you will want in your next RV.
Come see which Gulf Stream Conquest travel trailer will fit your family's lifestyle and camping needs!
Conquest 380FRS SE
Gulf Stream Conquest 380FRS SE destination trailer highlights: Dual Entry ... more about Conquest 380FRS SE
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 8 Slides 2 Length 38 ft 8 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Dark Brick, Light Brick, Cloth Brick Hitch Weight 1220 lbs Dry Weight 8127 lbs Cargo Weight 1953 lbs Grey Water Capacity 37 gals Black Water Capacity 37 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type Gas DSI Awning Info Color-Coordinated Pull-Down Awning Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Neo-Angled Electrical Service 50 amp
Furnishings & Decor
- Maple Cabinetry w/Solid Wood Doors & Drawers
- Privacy Bedroom Doors
- Hi-Performance Wood Grain Vinyl Flooring
- Scald and Stain-Resistant Laminated Countertops
- Flip-Up Queen Bed w/Bedspread
- Wall Mirror (Some models)
Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- (2) 30 lb. LP Bottles w/Auto Change & EZ Access Cover (20 lb. in SE Models)
- Ducted 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner (Opt. in SE Models)
- 25,000 or 30,000 BTU Gas Furnace w/Insulated In-Floor Heat Ducts
- 6 Gal Quick Recovery Gas DSI Water Heater
- Monitor Panel for Tank Levels
- Water Tank and Pump
- Water Heater By-Pass Valve
Electrical & Safety
- Cable TV Hook-Up
- 30 Amp Service w/45 Amp Converter w/Charger
- TV Antenna w/Signal Booster
- 12V Antenna Ready Jack
- Wall Mounted Light Switches
- Wall Mounted Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector, Combo CO/LP Dectector
- Lights for Patio, LP Tanks, and Hitch
- Safety Chains
Kitchen & Bath
- 3-Burner Range w/Superburner & Oven (Opt. on SE Models)
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- 6.0 Cu. Ft. Double Door Refrigerator (Opt. on SE Models)
- Carousel Microwave Oven
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Guides
- 60/40 Kitchen Sink
- Wood Medicine Cabinet
- Shower Skylight and Shower Curtain
- Power Bath Vent
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Glass Door for Neo-Angle/Corner Shower
Windows & Doors
- Radius Safety Glass Windows
- Mini Blinds for Windows (N/A in Bunks)
- Window Treatments
- Radius Entry Door(s) w/Window & Deadbolt Lock
- Color-Coordinated Pull-Down Awning
- Radial Tires (Opt. on SE Models)
- Lighted Pass-Thru Storage Area
- EZ-Fold Double or Triple Steps
- Radius Skirt Metal & Matching Fender Skirts (N/A in SE Models)
- Diamond Plate Lower Front (Opt. on SE Models)
Supreme Value Package (Not Available on SE Series Trailers)
- Electric Awning
- CD/DVD Blue Tooth Stereo with (4) Interior and (2) Exterior Speakers
- Electric Hitch Jack
- LED Exterior Awning Lights
- LED Interior Lights
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- (4) Stabilizer Jacks
- Pleated Shades
- 6 Gal Gas/Electric 110V DSI Water Heater
- Intelli-View Monitor Panel
- Tub Surround
- Outside Shower
- Sofa Pillows
- Pot & Pan Drawer
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner in place of 13,500 BTU
- 2nd 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- (2) Recliners in place of Barrel Chairs
- Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed
- Stove Cover; Sink Cover
- Sun Room w/Dinette Table & 4 Chairs
- Swing Arm Bracket for TV
- Fireplace with Brick Surround (N/A 30FRK)
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Rear Ladder
- Outside Kitchen (30FRK, 323TBR)
- Fiberglass Exterior Walls
- Fully Enclosed Underbelly
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire
- Brite Trim Package: Wheel Trim & Polished Bumper Cover, Swing-Away Assist Handle
- Electric Fireplace/Heater
- Kids Kube (323TBR or 408TBS)
- Many more - Ask your Dealer
Key Construction Details
- One-Piece Seamless Roof w/12 year Warranty
- 2” x 41/2” Truss-Style Crowned Roof System
- Sidewalls, Ceiling and Floor screwed, glued & tied together with steel straps for unmatched Uni-Body strength & resilience
- 2” x 6”Laminated Slide Room Header reinforced with solid 1/4” x 4“ steel plate.
- 5/8” Floor Decking screwed and glued in place
- Hand-cut and glued fiberglass insulation
- Powder-coated Steel I-Beam Frame w/Welded Outriggers
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.