Keystone RV Springdale Classic Mini Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Springdale Classic Mini by Keystone are conventionally built, single-axle travel trailers allowing you to camp at an affordable price-point and easily tow to all the campgrounds on your wish list!
You'll enjoy bath and kitchen amenities with each model, along with comfortable seating and sleeping spaces for you and your group. There is plenty of storage throughout for your camping gear and personal belongings, and there are a wide variety of floorplans available to fit your needs.
Big things do come in mini-size, like the Keystone Springdale Classic Mini travel trailers; choose your favorite layout today!
Springdale Classic Mini 1800BH
Keystone Springdale Classic Mini travel trailer 1800BH highlights: Bunk Beds ... more about Springdale Classic Mini 1800BH
Sleeps 5 Length 21 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 2 in Interior Color Midnight Hitch Weight 485 lbs Dry Weight 3396 lbs Cargo Capacity 1004 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 21 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size ST205/75R14D Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Girard Tankless Awning Info 14' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Springdale Classic Mini Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Aluminum exterior (select models)
- Tinted safety glass windows) (select models)
- Spare tire kit (Optional) (select models)
- I-beam frame w/ stamped steel cross-members & outriggers (select models)
- .040" smooth front metal (select models)
- One piece enclosed underbelly (select models)
- Black tank flush (select models)
- XL entry assist handle
- SolidStep (select models)
- 60 gal. fresh tank (select models)
- Exterior shower (select models)
- Power awning
- Furrion backup camera prep (select models)
- Laundry Chute (select models)
- Blackout night shades (select models)
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep (select models)
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners (select models)
- In-floor heating ducts (select models)
- Tru-fit™ slide construction (select models)
- Stainless Steel Sink (select models)
- Free standing table & chairs (select models)
Appliances & Utilities
- Sidewall A/C
- 15.5K BTU ducted A/C (select models)
- 13.5K BTU roof A/C (optional) (select models)
- 30K BTU gas/electric furnace (select models)
- 20K BTU furnace (select models)
- Girard Tankless water heater (select models)
- Exterior speakers (select models)
- HD TV (select models)
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (select models)
- 3.3 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator (select models)
- 7.7 cu. ft. 12 volt refrigerator (select models)
- .9 cu. ft. microwave (select models)
- 2 burner flush mount gas range w/ glass cover (select models)
- 3 burner gas & 17" oven w/ glass cover (select models)
- Washer/dryer prep (select models)
- LED lighting
- Queen bed w/underbed struts and storage
- Bedside outlets (select models)
- TV hook-up (select models)
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles (select models)
- Carbon monoxide detector (select models)
- Smoke detector (select models)
- Propane gas leak detector (select models)
- Fire extinguisher (select models)
- SolarFlex 200 (Optional) (Select Models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™