NeXus RV Viper Motor Home Class B+ RVs For Sale
The NeXus RV Viper Class B+ gas motorhomes easily fit into tighter parking spaces and campground sites plus they are easy to maneuver around town because they are constructed shorter, narrower and their height isn't as tall as typical RVs. Many people upgrade to a Viper for the slide(s) that aren't offered by most Class B RVs.
Each is built on a Ford chassis with a V8 gas engine giving you more power to move along the road. The "All steel-composite" construction features 72% stronger construction for safer rides, and offers one, two or three slide floorplans giving you more interior space, and a rear window for scenic views. The interior boast Glazed Maple residential raised panel hardwood cabinetry, Nickel pull handles and fixtures, and seamless laminated kitchen countertops for easy care.
When you are ready to cruise with your family, choose a Viper Class B+ gas motorhome!
Nexus RV Viper Class B+ gas motorhome 27V highlights: Euro Recliner Booth ... more about Viper 27V
Sleeps 3 Slides 2 Length 28 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 7 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Interior Color Chocolate, Pebble, Linen Exterior Color Gold Dust, Merlot, Evening Blue Hitch Weight 7500 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 28 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Furnace BTU 30000 btu Generator 4.0 Onan Generator Fuel Type Gas Engine Ford V8 Chassis Ford E450 Fuel Capacity 55 gals Wheelbase 196 in Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 12.2 gals AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info Cab 32" LED TV Awning Info Electric w/LED Lighting Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2022)
- Ford V8 Gas Engine
- E350 40 Gallon Fuel Tank (25V)
- E450 55 Gallon Fuel Tank (27V, 29V)
- Touch Screen Stereo w/USB
- Back Up Camera, Bluetooth, Sirius Capabilities
- Emergency Start Switch
- Cup Holders
- Wheel Inserts & Valve Extenders
- Seamless Gelcoat Fiberglass Sidewalls
- Composite Substrate IPO Wood
- High Strength Low Alloy Lightweight Steel Cage Throughout
- Laminated Steel Framed Floor
- Radius Tinted Windows W/Automotive Seal
- Interior Entry Door Handle
- Deluxe 4-Color Full Body Paint
- Rear Window
- Fiberglass Front Cap w/Columns
- Slide Out Toppers throughout
- Fiberglass Running Boards
- Seamless Wraparound Fiberglass Roof
- Side Windows in Bedroom Slide
- Lighted Rubber-lined Galvanized Trunk Boxes
- Outside Shower
- Wineguard 360 Antenna
- Battery Disconnect
- 2 Deep Cycle Coach Battery 12 Volt
- 30 Amp, 12 Volt Distribution Panel
- 60 Amp, 12 Volt Power Converter
- Water Heater By-Pass Kit
- Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 4.0 Onan Generator
- Exterior TV Cable Jack
- Generator Auto Transfer Switch
- Exterior Security Light
- Electric Patio Awning w/LED Lighting
- LP Quick Disconnect
- Dash A/C
- 13,500 BTU Low Profile Roof A/C
- 30,000 BTU Furnace
- Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Above-Floor Heat Ducts
- Deluxe Booth Dinette
- Euro Recliner (27V)
- Tri-Fold Sofa (29V)
- Cab Over Entertainment Center w/32" TV
- Soft Touch Driver & Passenger Seats
- Deluxe Innerspring Mattress
- Mattress 60" x 74" hinged (25V)
- Mattress 60" x 74" (27V, 29V)
- Glazed Maple Residential Raised Panel Hardwood Cabinetry
- Window Treatments
- Roller Shades
- Nickel Pull Handles & Fixtures
- Upgraded Flooring
- Seamless Laminated Kitchen Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Bowl in Kitchen
- LED Lighting
- Large Medicine Cabinet
- Sink with Faucet
- Electric Roof Vent
- Porcelain Toilet
- Shower Skylight
- Wall Light Switch
- Shower Head with Flexible Hose
- Vinyl Shower Door
- Black Tank Flush Kit
- LG Residential Refrigerator w/ 1000 Watt Inverter
- LP Gas Tank and Leak Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Over-the-Range Microwave w/Exhaust Fan
- 3 Burner Stove Top w/ Glass Cover
- Water Filtration System Throughout
- Residential Faucet w/ Sprayer
- Single Electric Electric Step
- 7,500 lb. Hitch w/Connector w/7-Way Plug
- Half Moon Courtesy Light in Step Well
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
NeXus RV is excited to continue our journey in becoming a world class motor home manufacturer. For the last seven years, we have built our brand one retail customer at a time. This approach allowed us to develop our product into the very best in each segment we compete. Selling factory direct was the only way for NeXus RV to continue to do what we loved to do — sell motor homes — as the big recession was impacting the entire industry, dealers had no floor planning, and banks were not lending.
After years of doubling our business and introducing many new products, we have decided to share our unmatched products with THE BEST DEALERS. This decision to sell through a National dealership network will allow our customer to touch, feel and purchase our great products throughout North America.
The RV market is as hot as it has ever been. This unbelievable market growth has spurred NeXus RV to offer our great brands to the dealerships and retail customer alike with superior built motor homes. Specifically, we build our product with the most durable and progressive construction in the business. Beginning with our High Strength Low Alloy All Steel Cage framing providing 72% more strength than products built with Aluminum. Also, we use no wood products in our sidewalls and roof by using a product called Azdel. This product increases the R factor and decreases your weight in half compared to wood products used by our competitors. These features and much more make NeXus RV products a step above other manufacturers.
We will continue to have an intimate relationship with our customers and provide all the technical information to our customers and dealers while supplying world class service both before and after the sale. Customers want to be treated like family and they want a product that is not simply slapped together in a high volume environment. Dealerships want a product they can sell that has features and benefits that customers want and they can sell in a large territory with no cloned product. We are excited to offer all this and more to those wanting to experience something more personal at all levels.
NeXus RV - We Build Your Dreams!