Northstar Northstar Pop-Up Truck Camper RVs For Sale
The Northstar Pop-Up truck campers have all of the features you will need at a dependable price! They can endure extreme conditions with their high quality materials, fit either a short bed or long bed truck, and are highly maneuverable.
Northstar listens to the needs of their customers and they camp in the truck campers themselves to help design the best campers. The quality craftsmanship shines through the reinforced joints with hardened steel screws, the fiberglass siding with graphics, the electric roof lift system, and even the exterior USB port to keep things charged up. With the forced Sub Zero package option, you can camp comfortably even in the cooler months!
Come see why you should select a Northstar Pop-Up truck camper for your adventures!
Northstar Pop-Up 600SS
Northstar Pop-Up 600SS truck camper highlights: Front Bed Dometic Refrigerator ... more about Northstar Pop-Up 600SS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 12 ft 2 in Ext Width 6 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 11 in Dry Weight 1258 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 17 gals Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 3.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Floor Length 6 ft 3 in Center of Gravity Front 22 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Truck Bed Size Short/Long Number of LP Tanks 1 Body Style Pop-Up Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Northstar Pop-Up 850SC
Northstar Pop-Up 850SC truck camper highlights: Front Queen Bed Dometic ... more about Northstar Pop-Up 850SC
Sleeps 3 Length 15 ft Ext Width 7 ft Int Height 6 ft 8 in Dry Weight 1785 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 13 gals Black Water Capacity 5 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 3.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Floor Length 8 ft 6 in Center of Gravity Front 32 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Auto Ignition Truck Bed Size Short/Long Number of LP Tanks 1 Body Style Pop-Up Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Northstar Pop-Up TC650
Northstar Pop-Up TC650 truck camper highlights: Front Queen Bed Dometic ... more about Northstar Pop-Up TC650
Sleeps 3 Length 13 ft Ext Width 7 ft Int Height 6 ft 7 in Dry Weight 1405 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 3.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Floor Length 6 ft 8 in Center of Gravity Front 22 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Truck Bed Size Ultra Short/Short Number of LP Tanks 1 Body Style Pop-Up Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Northstar Pop-Up Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Dometic 3.7 C.F. 3 way refrigerator (LPG, 110v, 12v) with removable freezer
- Auto ignition furnace w/ digital thermostat
- Happijac (4220) 4 Corner jacks
- Dometic glass top 2 burner stove w/iron grate upgrade
- Single sink with 12 v mini pump
- Single sink w/ single lever faucet w/ pull out sprayer (650SC, 850SC)
- Auto ignition water heater w/ exterior port shower and bypass (650SC, 850SC)
- Lift up underbed storage with 2 gas struts
- 17 Gallon fresh water tank (600SS)
- 20 Gallon fresh water tank (650SC)
- 30 Gallon fresh water tank (TC650, TC800, 850SC)
- City water inlet
- Marine grade ultra light plywood
- Hand fitted block foam insulation
- Insulated floor
- Fiberglass siding with graphics
- 7-way truck plug with holder
- 30 amp twist adapter w/15 amp lighted power cord
- 25 amp power converter/charger
- LPG, CO & Smoke detectors
- 20 lb laydown LPG tank (600S)
- 20 lb Stand up exchangeable LPG tank (TC650, 650SC, TC800, 850SC)
- Insulated dinette window w/ screen and shades (650SC)
- Tinted radius slider dinette window
- 6" Gel Memory/High density foam mattress
- Screened entrance door w/ dead bolt & gas strut
- Interior shower with cassette toilet (650SC, 850SC)
- 13 Gallon gray water holding tank (650SC, 850SC)
- Exterior lockable storage (NA with option 1) (600SS)
- Exterior rear lockable wing doors (Std. build for 6' 10" bed) (TC650)
- Exterior rear lockable wing doors (Std. build for 8' bed) (TC800)
- Fire extinguisher
- Interior AGM battery compartment-Up to Group 31 (600SS)
- Wired to accommodate AGM battery/batteries (TC650, 650SC, TC800, 850SC)
- Interior & exterior 110 v outlets
- 12 v Utility receptacle w/double USB port
- Maxxfan Plus Model 00-05100K
- LED Interior & patio (3) lighting
- Large folding entry assist handle
- Lagun swing away table system
- Battery shut off switch
- 1/2 Wrap around rear end w/ LED lights (650SC, 850SC)
- Electric lift system (Roof)
- North/South extended cabover bed with side hampers
- Aviation push button cabinet latches
- Exterior USB port
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Northstar Campers has been calling Cedar Falls, Iowa home since 1955 when the Willett family began manufacturing truck campers. The company was founded by Ralph (Tex) Willett, who along with his son Robert (Chuck), ran the company under the name of Texson Campers.
The father/son duo helped launch the company, building a reputation unmatched in the industry and creating a strong foundation for Chuck’s son, Rex. Rex took over the company in the 1980s, operating under the Northstar Campers name, which continues to this day.
We’ve been selling our campers to dealers since 1961, and Northstar’s campers are sold across the world to help families enjoy the outdoors and camping. From our facility at the corner of Leversee Road and Airline Highway in Cedar Falls, we’ve remained committed to improving our truck campers using proven construction technique while integrating modern materials. This allows our product to continue to stay ahead of the industry, both in quality and longevity.
Quality that Lasts
Northstar Campers manufactures truck campers that you can depend on for a long time. Our dedication to quality has allowed us to continue “Shining Above the Rest,” and many of our campers are still out on the road decades later. We believe our truck campers are the perfect thing for active travelers and campers, and we’re here to help you for every mile on the road. Our customers are the most important thing to us, and we take great pride in not only manufacturing the best truck campers you can find, but in helping you maintain it for years while we build a relationship with you based on trust and quality.